THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NOT AGEN!!

What's with the DATUKSHIP??!!!--honestly, am I the only one who thinks that Malaysia is giving DATUK to any one?!! Dato Shah Rukh Khan.

.....LOL...hahahahahahahha.....kakakakakakakka......ekkeekekkeekkekekeke.......HILLARIOUS!!

I seriosly DO NOT get why they have to even award something like that to a foreigner......racist now eyyy???nope....not even...Im just looking out for my fellow Malaysians...I mean, don't we have other Malaysians who are deserving to be recognize??!!

Aznil maybe??

*pufffffffsssss* I dunno, atleast seorang rakyat Malaysia should be fine!!!

I think Ive commented on Chong Wei and I was spot on, he chocked BIG time!! and still this people want to play the DATUKSHIP game again.....whatever floats your boat guys, but if it backfires it'll be your asses!!

feeeeewhhhhhhh--------------LEGA DAH!

Im really nice, I swear! But I just dont like this hasty/stupid decisions that superiors are doing. Whatever it is, its just me and my thoughts--Im a free spirit.....

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

0 comments: