THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say CheEEsee!!

Gosh my blog is so boooring...I think its time for picture blogging now!!I have some pictures that is overdue but since my blog looks plain, I think I'll just upload them here...


So this is what's up, last Wednesday we had a field trip to watch a musical theatre called Ismail the last days at KL Pac (first class, stunning architecture). Since its a Literature class and we are going to do some acting/Drama, Mr. Najmi thinks it will be fun to take us to see a play/theatre since majority of us never saw one before.


The play was brilliantly done, I really enjoyed it and I couldn't believe that it was a local play--woooh. Trust me, Ive been to my fair share of musical theater and I think we hit home run!!I was really shocked to know that our local theatre "setaraf" with overseas. Brilliant!!!


Pictures, pictures...











HAhahahahha...I look soooo retarded!!Owh well~
Tata!!











0 comments: