THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Forgive and Forget

I made a bad decision...horrible!!!
Huge mistake that Ive made and there are no ways of turning back...
I wish I had a teleporter so that I can turn back time to 'those' days...
erase and edit what there is to be edited and take back those words that I uttered!!--'those' days where I meet you and hadn't made that heartless decision.
I wasn't thinking and I certainly didn't think about you.
I was selfish, I wanted to satisfy me, myself and I! I'm a horrible human being!!
I'm sorry that I have reacted that way towards you, you don't deserve it--I don't deserve you!!
Now i guess its karma...yups KARMA!!
what goes around comes around.
I deserve it!! BIG time....I just want you to know--I cared for you, I loved you, but yet I let you go...
I MISS YOU!!
PLZ forgive me!!

0 comments: