THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3rd semester

New semester all over again....

I'm in my 3rd semester now and its the 3rd week and I still haven't gotten myself settled in. It is all thanks to the conventional mode...*cough*NOT*cough* Since the uni decided to upgrade their system with all of these conventional mode nonsense everything is chaotic. Everyone is still running around looking for lectures and still changing their schedule...seriously,no joke!!I had to change my schedule 3 times this semester because I was told that the subject that I wanted was not offered and they will keep me updated but....bla...nothing...owh well...I guess that's uni life huh?!!

This morning I had English Phonetics and Phonology with Pn.Suzie and we had to wait half an hour until we manage to find a class that is no occupied. The class that we were suppose to have were occupied and I think the schedule clashes with the other class since they were there first, we decided to make a move. Everyone was mixed up and and they have no idea where to go and what which class is where. Once we got settled in, the goddamn projector as usual are not working!!--why am I not surprise!! So of course they took around half an hour to get it to work because we couldn't start the lesson without the projector and we needed to see the slides since we still couldn't get access to the sms yet!!*sigh*

I was really pissed this past week because I came to uni hoping to start my 1st class in this 3rd semester but it turned out that classes were cancelled for the whole week.....no one knew class was cancel since we still could not access the sms and we waited there like stupid dum dum for the lecture to come...haiya...post something up at the door la!!sheesh man...I came to uni for the whole week but to find out that I went for nothing as the lectures didn't bother to show up!!!poooh~


Hope this sem will be good to me like the last sem I had...

*still keeping my finger's cross*

0 comments: