THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 15, 2009

AKU MALAS NK LAYAN!!

*sigh*
What a day....
just got home from my Syntax & Morphology lecture and my brain dah hangus!
I discover today that I may need glasses, either that or the lect's handwriting was crappy and very small oooorrr I need to get a front row seat!!Whatever it is I have to avoid myself from them glasses cause Its just one major wardrobe malfunctions....
Anyways,
I desperately need to find this Syntax & Morphology book.....ASAP/PRONTO/NOW because I just cant stand to stay in class and wonder am I the only one going WHAT?HUH?CAN YOU REPEAT THAT AGAIN?NO SIR IM LOST AGAIN!!--while everyone laughs at me and thinks that Im a complete moron!! Day dreaming is one thing but when your caught red handed its just embarrassing!!dats all I have to say....ngeeee..:p
Yeay,
Thank the lord that there are no classes tomorrow...Im just too lazy to do anything...I wanna stay home and lay in bed all day long...ahhhh dat sounds relaxing already!!=)) soooo dat means I have to kick Toby out of my room so I could have a little peace and quiet....I swear that cat can be very annoying if a)he's hungry b)he wants to poo poo c)his poo poo hasn't been clean d)its his nature to be annoyingly adorable!!I just wanna bite him!!
soooo..
I still got time to ZZzzzZzzz....before I start on with my research...
Later days..
xoxo...
"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

2 comments:

hafizismail said...

woi gedikz..syntax n morphology..totally celaka...but i manage to passed it...anyway..gudluck for that stupid paper...learn about symbols...animals n human languages..wat the egg!! for all that..nothing to do in english teaching...hahahha...see ya cuz

Ikmy'z said...

haha...yes will have to learn that soon!!..hope my fate will be like yours!!huhu....cross your fingers for me!!