THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A brand new start!

A year has gone by again and a new year has begun....some people would be thinking about what they have accomplished during 2008 and some just does not even bother to care and just take it one day at a time. Well for me I like to think that I do care about what I have accomplished during the past year and still live life as it passes by.
So what has happened in my life last year?
  1. I got into Uni and manage to finish my 1st year....(got Dean's List mind you!!but I dun like to brag...yea for me...:p)
  2. My sister's got married all in 5 months time. That was a first in Malaysia I think.
  3. Upgrade my room to small-uncomfortable to live in-messy-with cat odour to a very comfortable to live in-nice calming scented-for a very mature/coming of age of a gal's room. (does that make any sense?)
  4. Got engaged!!Yes, I got engaged....:)(pics will be posted up soon...dun worry!)
  5. and stuff that I cant even remember right now....

Life has been hectic in 2008 so much to see and do but so little time and money to accomplish anything....*sigh*....

So happy new year to you all and try to have a better one okey...

XOXO,

you know you love me!!

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dean's list eh?

good job~

Ikmy'z said...

thanks you2!!

Andy said...

Yayy!! (a bit too late i guess..well, better late than never)