THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Me lazy bumbum

OK its a Sunday and a lazy Sunday it is!! I woke up around 11am this morning and all I did was go to the toilet did my stuff, went out of the toilet got out of my room and straight to the tv room and watch Mawi & Ekin's wedding on rerun!!
Yupps, watched it from Ekin's reception at the stadium to her house (which was garden wedding,my dream wedding!!) and from Mawi's place at Felda Taib Andak (hope I got the spelling right). And the preview before they got married, I mean the "persiapan" la.........wa gitu......Both reception were very the glam and grand one!! I prefer Ekin's reception at the stadium better.....suasana die memang romatik sekali....i loooiiiike you!!!:) Anyways, good for them for having the courage to take the next step (which I know can be scary)...KUDOS!!
I think Ill go now.....Angah nak ajak pegi year end sale!!...wohooooo..mest best sbb Angah baru gaji....kehkeh....:)
-TTFN-
"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

2 comments:

hafizismail said...

paris hilton...since when?...ya allah..pulangkan gedikz ni ke jalan yg benar...hahahahha

Ikmy'z said...

yes....i like the quote!!sue me!!