THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 16, 2008

Activity 3

A workaholic father (an accountant) was forced by his bossy wife to bring his 16-year-old daughter to a romantic play at an exclusive theatre. It's his daughter's birthday wish. For each character, write down the narration of the event.

The Daughter:

What a wonderful day today, the sky is blue and the air is just refreshing. I know that I'm going to have a good day today. I can't seem to get this Bubbly song out of my head, but I don't mind it as I'm feeling the same way too. As I'm getting ready to go to the theatre I can't seem to find an outfit to wear. I just hate it when that happens, I don't know why its so hard for me to find something to wear as my closet is full with clothes that still has it's tag on. It's just because of today maybe, days like this makes me want this day to be special. Finally, I found something that's worth wearing for this special event. I took a last look at myself before I went down as I want every inch of me to be perfect. I smiled with satisfaction as I know I am ready, and I hope Dad's ready too!!

The workaholic Father:

*sigh*...I put on my pants that I've been wearing for the past week lazily, I walk up to my wife and gave her this sharp glare. I can feel that she is secretly laughing with satisfaction as I can tell from her face. I'm exhaused, brain dead, and messy!! Do I look like I'm up for this type of thing. I'm just hoping that the day would be done as fast as lightning. Suzie..I called my teenage daughter to come down quick as I want to get it over and done with.


"Every true genius is bound to be naive."

Friedrich Schiller

0 comments: