THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 15, 2008

MY FAVOURITE FICTION CHARACTER

Having to choose a favourite fiction character is something challenging to do as I don't want to stick to only one character. That will be boring...but being the case that this is a task that is handed to me by my lecturer, I'll choose one just for the sake of it.

Ive put some serious thought on which character is worthy enough to be on my list. Here's a couple of names that's been going through my mind right about now, just to name a few: Mary Poppins, Alfalfa from The Little Rascal, Laney Bough from She's All That (my favourite movie), the character Hope from Hope and Faith and the lists goes on...

Well, my favourite fiction character would be:

TA'DA..ITS CHUCKIE!! YES, Chuckie...He's this nerdy yet cute little boy who is always afraid to take risks. His uncombed, messy red hair, bucked teeth, glasses and untie shoe is his image as you don't expect a two year old toddler to be well groomed...I mean that's the type of character that we fall in love with in the first place!

Even though Chuckie is afraid to take risks, but he still goes along with the dangerous adventures that the rest of the Rugrats (Tommy, Phil, Lil,Angelica, and Susie) goes through. He would never turn back on his friends just because he is afraid. That is one of the reason why I adore this character so much as he does not let his fears get to him.

Despite of his fears, hysteric moments and countless whines, Chuckie still manages to catch my attention as I enjoyed his character the most, what I mean by enjoy is that even though he is perceive as the weaker persona amongst his friends, he proves to be otherwise. He turns out to be the brave one instead.

On the second season, All Grown-up aired and Chuckie's character finally comes out of his shell as he is more approachable, open-minded, fearless and mature compared to his younger character. The evolution of Chuckie is very much interesting to watch as he sometimes can be a little funny. His whit comes naturally as his character shows the true life of a person.

So, this is it...my favourite fiction character!!He's cute right??

0 comments: