THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tonight


(Sending)

The night is young,
The moon is bright,
My heart is flustering with delight,
My every move were triggered by my memory of you,
Wondering if you were remembering of me too,
I am gay, and I hope you are too,
But there is one little thing that I want from you;
Not the stars in the sky, or the blooming dandilions,
at the back of your yard,
But only, to know if you would join me for tonight?

(Receive)

My heart is aching as I see you dance,
Move slowly in an un rythmatic way,
Your sway is not as smooth as ice,
But your face is gleemed with fresh lights,
The night is young, it certainly is,
I thought of tonight but I am nowhere,
But, you are there,
Here is the night, that has danced away.


"Every true genius is bound to be naive."
Friedrich Schiller

0 comments: