THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Piece of Heaven

(Sender)

Here I lay, cool and calm,
The air at ease with the gentle wind,
The deep blue sea, welcoming, exquisite,
As the waves were mellow, biding me farewell.

The palm tree dance like there is no tomorrow,
Its heart gleam with all its might,
The sun shines its ray below,
As if it was saying "Hello".

As I lay here cool and calm,
Reminiscing the days that were gone,
I may not be at home,but I felt at ease,
Like the air that blew that very instance.

I won't be long,
I won't be gone.
I will be back,
Back at home,

Bringing you a little piece of Heaven.


(Receive)

I hear you say,
You were at ease,
Delighted to hear,
That you are there.

The sea is calm,
I can tell,
Your tone is fresh,
Delighted with the heaven.

The heaven is sweet,
I know it is,
By the postcard that I receive,
You bring me that piece.

That little piece of heaven.


"Every true genius is bound to be naive."
Friedrich Schiller

0 comments: