THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

End of semester--finally!!

Its the end of semester and feewh--its finally over!! Well not really over, still waiting for the exams this Wednesday...n I'm psych!!I'm ready for the exam...bring it on!! Ive been studying my butt of this pass week and if it isn't to much to ask, I am hoping for a distinction...*still keeping my fingers cross*

This semester has brought me new definition of a short semester!! Seriously, if you were to ask me about having a short semester...Id just say...short semester should be abolish!! I personally don't see the significance of "short semester". Let me put it like this, you basically have to cover everything about that particular subject in 2 months time? and add on the assignments, the lectures, the occasionally "spacing out", how much time do you actually get to "master" the subject? 1 month (more or less). See, I really don't see the point of it.

I cant help but think that sometimes short semester is just something to torment and torture us. I mean, you gotta do this, and you have to remember that, and sometimes I feel like Ive been running around like a chicken's head been cut off you know...And that is not a pretty side of me..urgh...

(breathe in, breathe out)

OK, look on the bright side...
This blog is definitely here to stay, Ive made up my mind about it and since I have so much to say...I just say it (indirectly) to this blog. That's the beauty of this course, you get to write anything and there is no right and wrong answer. That's my cup of tea. I seriously enjoyed this course because I found out something about myself. I learned that I could write poetry, yups poem!! I never thought I had it in me. Even though my poem are not up to the standard yet, but I'll definitely write more just for the fun of it. Who knew,writing poem was fun (I surely don't) hehe..

Its a shame though, having to leave this subject in 2 months time, I wish Id have a little more time so that I can really find myself and style. I hope I do, I hope I will...Still hoping for the best.

Exams...here I come!!!

Every true genius is bound to be naive."
Friedrich Schiller

0 comments: