THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look at all them fishy!!

Guess what I did today?!!

I went for a "Fish Foot Spa"..the ones where you get to put your feet in the pool thingy and little cute fishes come and eat your "dead skin"...the lady told me that it was suppose to be good for you and what not--So, since it was cheap (rm 5 for 10 min) and its suppose to be "good" for you, I figured what the hey!!

I needed the spa anyways, I needed something to clam me, something for the stress I felt just now... I had to write a 3 hour paper and I'm exhausted!!sheesh man 3 hours of writing really make my hand cramped!!seriously no joke...I though my hands were gonna give up on me, put I hung in there and finished what I had to do.

How did it felt? Well, it was ticklish at first but after a while I got the hang of it and manage to relax...The experience was interesting and I kinda enjoyed it (but I wished I can dip my hands in there instead)...it can be alot more relaxing if it was not situated in the middle of the shopping complex!!--owh well..

After 10 minutes of the foot spa...I felt great and my feet looks so fresh!!I'm not kidding...it really does...I recommend it to people who likes to wear flip-flop to try this cause your feet will look good afterwards...hehe..trust me on this!!--but make sure to go to the toilet first if you have a weak bladder cause the water is cold and you may feel like going to the loo...just a suggestion!!

I took the liberty to take some pictures to show you guys how its done!!hehe..

Till then,
Enjoy!!











0 comments: