THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 14, 2008

Slow--very,very SLOW!

Such a slow day...
Im in Putrajaya right now and will be for this week, Im planning to go to Ipoh though but I have to recomfirm that later...Im feeling so bored!!Exams are over and the 1 week "Holiday" that I was looking forward to having is turning out to be blah--Ive been on the net since I dunno when and I think I need glasses!!Been you tub-ing and theme scearching for my mobile and Im getting hyper...I love the people who invented these things cause seriously Im lovin it!!

Updates...
Nothing much happenning in my life, except for the fact that my sister's getting married and we're all kinnda busy with the preparations and stuff. Been surveying cheap candy stores that sells those XXL lollypops...haven't found the right store yet, still scearching for it!!Do you ever get the feeling that when your not looking for something you always come across it, but when you really need it you can never find it and its either out of stock or out of season.I just hate it when that happens...Having said that,If you people know where those XXL lollypops are sold please,please inform me ASAP...thanks!!

I better get to my you tube now...Im downloading Sindarela episode 22...Ddnt get to see it last week..to busy with stuff!!

Anywho,
Cau Cendol!!

"Every true genius is bound to be naive."
Friedrich Schiller

0 comments: