THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

This is interesting!!

Shortest relationship?
Shortest relationship???hmmm...3 months...

Last gift you received?

urmmm...MNG t-shirt from my sis..

Ever dropped a cell phone?
Hell ya--have u seen my phone??

Last food you ate?

Kenduri food..

Last club you visited?

Oh dear me--its been a while..Modesto..

Last smoke?

Nope..not for me..

One favorite song?

Stuck by Stacie Orrico (i think dats how you spell her name)

Where do you live?
Y'd u wanna kno??--Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Last wedding you attended?

My Cuzzin's weddin yesterday at Banting...fuyoooo--long drive ok..

Where is your favorite place?

My room--I like my privacy

Can you cook?
Actaully yea...but dun tell nyone!!

Last time you cried?

Saya bukan RATU AIRMATA..nope...

Why were u crying?
.......i just told you!!!

What do you hate most about yourself?
that im gaining sooo much weight and im scaring myself!!

Can you sing?
me sing??!!--urm..yea..i can carry a tune!!--not

Do you smoke?
whats with the question??didn't you ask me that already??!!sheesh--NO I DON'T.

Pancakes or French toast?
PANCAKES most definately!!

Do you like coffee?
uhuh--i love it, i love it, i love it, i do!!

Last person who sends you a message?
well i send an mms to myself because i wanted to active my 3G..hehe..


Can you play pool?
nope--my ex has taught me and he gave up...grrr..


Can you swim?
swim meh??--can,can..but not as good!!I'll probably drown if you put me in the ocean..

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
chocolate chip mint


What time did you wake up this morning?
morning??more life afternoon...heheh..

What are you doing this weekend?
Most probably doing something with my family...preparing for my sister's wedding perhaps.


Are you smiling?
NOO--its to early to smile...besides,im alone!!


Do you miss someone right now?
I always miss someone...

Do you have a crush?
Ofcourse I do..Im just human!!

Who is your closest cousin’s name?

Hafiz ngok-ngek!!

What were you doing 10 minutes ago?
I think I checkd my Friendster.


If you could go anywhere right now, where?
Back to my school years....I miss being popular!!--wahahaha...


Food you're craving for right this minute?
Raviolli at Fratini's--damn good!!


Name a person who's name starts with the letter "j"?
Jack

Where do you usually hang out?
At home, I'm really not that type of gal...easy n steady..that's the way I like it.


If you were to change careers, what would you want it to be?
I want to be a DIPLOMAT!!!--I can get immunity!!wehoo~

Now I want to tag Shan, Azzef, Zaza, Poje and whoever that wants to try this!!hehe..:p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call someone ngok ngek....arghh..that's so mean...n ya...ur blog is so sweet...lot of information n feelings...but the owner...owh my god....so annoying...hahaha...dnt jadi gila yer ayu...hahaha...hope everything is fine...n all da best kak ayu...eh ye ker...hahaha...gedikzzzzz..

Ikmy'z said...

kureng ko ckp aku gediks!!wa blasah lu kang budak ngok-ngek!!!