THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Early Bird

Eary morning indeed.

Im in class right now but my lecture dosent start for another hour. I came to Uni very early today, Dad needs to shoot to Seremban for a 9.30 meeting. So, I had to get ready after sahur and go out from the house at 6.30am. Reached in Uni at 7am and I was blurr...

Nothing was OPENed and I didnt know where to go. Thank GOD there were other people as lost as Iam--hehe.

So, decided to sit at a bench near block A and took the oppourtunity to draft my literary review on Ismail. Feewh..had that done in 10 mins!! Bagus jugak aku datang awal, banyak idea!!--tapi...as far as I noticed I was writing 3 pages worth of crap!!--ngeee~

Neways,
On with my review...Later dudes n dudets!!

"You Promised MEEEEEE!!....."

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

0 comments: