THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Im sane--I promise??!!--pinky swear!!

Last Weekend I had break fast with my family in Putrajaya. Nak dibuatkan cerite--cewwahhh!!--Otw there, we were stuck in traffic not any traffic tau,its the one where its "melekat"!!--usually my Dad can menyelit here, menyelit there but this time cannot!!--everyone in the car was like a madman!! We thought we were gonna break the fast in the car without any food or water!!! BUTTT thank GOD for the new Putrajaya highway--we still have 10 mins to spare. My Dad was pressing the gas peddal and no brakes at the high way but disebabkan orang2 yang beriman yang pose we sempat reach at my mom's place in the nick of time, and I was sooo glad that we reached there in time cause I was ssoooooo hungry that day and I felt like I was about to give up. Im glad I held on cause so far I dapat FULL!!--wohoooo...another 1 week to go until EID MUBARAK!!--Can't wait!!--:)

Anywho,
My sister and I decided to go to Alamanda to buy some things for the house (mentang2 lah dah kawen!!semua end up buying pencuci jamban lah, air freshners lah, Febreeze lah, pencuci pingan lah, penyental ini la, penyental itu la and that thing where you spray on your clothes so that when you iron it wont get crumpled--you know the usual "married people stuff")--I could help but to giggle...its so funny to see them shop for things they never ever though of buying when they were bachelors!!--ridiculous la they all!!

After all of the "household" shopping, we headed home because everything was closing!!--but being the Yunan's girls that we are, tak sah kalau tak singgah toile dulut!!--while waiting for my sisters, my abang ipar and I decided to act like retards and go on the kiddy rides at the mall--to tell you the truth, Ive always wanted to go on those but since it was in the middle of the shoppping complex and everyone can see how NGOK I am, I wouldnt wanna embarass me self!!hehe..

Ok,

Here are some pics to prove to you guys how retarded I can get!!--let the picture do all the talking!!








Yea, yea I know, the picture quality sucks, I only had my N76 phone with me at that time!!Sorry guys..:( The pics by the way, were taken by my abang ipar Amin Yussuf Mansor with the help or his wife Irna Kartika (which didn't help much I might add, all she did was laugh her head off!!--which is always nice to see since she's FIERCE!!!rawrrr--hehe)



You didn't think that was all did you??!!!....nope...Ive got more!!!Wilni--you ready...heheh...

I like the lighting in this picture, makes it look more dramatic!!--macam kat over the sea tak??!!hehe--anyways, Ill leave you guys with these pics..More updates next posts..hmmmm...thinking of doing some muffins noww....eemmmm...MUffinnNNss....*drool*






"Always look on the bright side of life!!"

0 comments: