THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 5, 2008

La la la la---DOH!

Feewhhhh...

I finally manage to change my layout after all of the complaints I'm getting from 'supportive friends' *cough*NOT*cough* and I'm pretty sure ya'll would prefer this one better then the previous one (you better)!!--I do it with love...haha...but its still PINK, deal with it!!I ain't changing the colour no more!!

OK,
What else?--other then that I wanna wish Happy Fasting to all my Muslim friends. I'm hoping to get a full one this year (since I got my 'red flag' late last month) so I think Ive got the chance to make it full...but, we'll see. So far I haven't felt any discomfort--I don't feel hungry, I don't feel grumpy (except for morning classes--I get blur!) and my body feels healthy!! but of course I cant shake off the 'sleeping habit' I adopted since forever but hey, at least I'm not bothering anyone eyy?!!

God help me--this month is going to be a busy, busy, busy, hectic month for me, myself and I. I have 3 assignments, 1 coures forum, 2 presentations all due on the same week!!yuppps...SCREWED IS RIGHT!! I dunno how I'm gonna manage my time and Im Procrastinating big time...Im soooooo lazy!!I need some good pick me ups right about now!!

Anyone up for the challange?!

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

0 comments: