THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So over IT!!

I recently had a chat with a friend of mine that I haven't seen for a while. Damn, I really miss her!! Its been so long since we had a conversation, even though it was in MSN but it was worth it. At least I got the chance to catch up with her life and vice versa. RR and I have alot of things in common, we can relate to one another and we face the same dilemma and have gone through exact complicated situation (not telling!!)

A topic which occurred along time ago came up and I cant help but to wonder what went wrong. How the hell did we fall for the same guy at the same time and end up hooking up with him??!!-- and what got me confused was that we both didn't see it coming.


So, getting back to the falling for the same guy thing. Lets name this guy H, H is not a good looking guy to start of with. He's chubby, obnoxious, can be a jackass sometimes and is a "mama's boy". He is totally opposite of what I usually go for which is tall, broad shoulders, great smile, and a good sense of humor( like a certain someone I use to go out with)!!--well, to cut the story short we both made a conclusion that this H is a sweet talker!!--you know how sweet talkers are, they can get away with anything and squirm their way out of things. We think that's how we were played by this looser!!

Uurghh..it makes me sick to my stomach when I think about H and what he has put us through. Like RR always says, he is so ewwwww!!(that's the only word that can describe H perfectly)--LOL...but the positive thing is that because of that situation RR and I became closer. So, there is a positive in this screwed up, mellow dramatic situation...:)


If your reading this, I really miss you!!I hope you will come to KL and visit me sometimes. Bring AJ along ok!!--I love you Bitch!!*muahks*wink*;)..

0 comments: