THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Say CheEEsee!!

Gosh my blog is so boooring...I think its time for picture blogging now!!I have some pictures that is overdue but since my blog looks plain, I think I'll just upload them here...


So this is what's up, last Wednesday we had a field trip to watch a musical theatre called Ismail the last days at KL Pac (first class, stunning architecture). Since its a Literature class and we are going to do some acting/Drama, Mr. Najmi thinks it will be fun to take us to see a play/theatre since majority of us never saw one before.


The play was brilliantly done, I really enjoyed it and I couldn't believe that it was a local play--woooh. Trust me, Ive been to my fair share of musical theater and I think we hit home run!!I was really shocked to know that our local theatre "setaraf" with overseas. Brilliant!!!


Pictures, pictures...











HAhahahahha...I look soooo retarded!!Owh well~
Tata!!











0 comments: