THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 7, 2008

So much for Blonde!!

Before I begin, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to ZAZA AZREEN!!--Im sorry gal, I know I promised you but I just had to take this opportunity!!Its paid for--ngeee...I know you'll understand!..:p


Alritey, I didn't even plan to do this today cause I promised a certain someone that I would do it with her--but when I see an opportunity, I wouldn't pass it for the world!! My mom wanted to treat herself to the saloon today and she asked me if I would accompany her. So, bile dah dengar ayat macam tu, ape lagi suke la I...Mommy will be paying!!ngee~

I had my roots redone today and I was hoping for a new colour cause Im feeling a bit "brave" this year. I was looking forward to being a Blondie, but that didn't happen!!--NO, its not because my Mom wouldn't let me. The ASO yang tak kasi I buat!!--Ive known this ASO from way back lagi cause her Mom was my Mom's hairdresser when she was little, so basically this ASO and my Mom grew up together. And because she knows me, she has my "best" interest.

I wanted to go BLONDE but she refuse to do it for me. REFUSE!!--she REFUSES to do it for ME!!--grrr!!

She said "alaa Moi, sayang la kalau you buat blonde nanti I kene "push" (which is bleach) your hair sampai putih, tak nampak itu hitam baru I boleh continue dengan warna medium blonde yang you nak tu, yela mula-mula memang la you nampak canek, lawa, rupa mat salleh one tapi nanti lama kelamaan lambut you akan rusak tau!!--haiya, better jangan la Moi. You try ini colour, lagi lawa maaa".

So I was like, *sigh* boooleeehhh laaaa....

And this is how it turn out.


all she can give me is BLONDE highlights



my not so obvious 'blonde' highlights

time for the base, which I stir myself!!


tadaaaa...yipeee...after 4 hours of bum rest!!

Yea, I know...NO difference right??!!My planned back fires!!sheesh..soo much for Mom's paying!!haha~
Note to self--beware of Mom's childhood friend. They have the tendency to manipulate you!!
Till then,
Toodels..:p

"Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything".
-Paris Hilton

2 comments:

Zaza Azreen Ismail said...

So thats the reason why huh!!!!
Its ok lah like that...I also would do the same...hehehehe...But im still gonna go Blonde!!!!
hahahaha...we will see...har...har...har...

Ikmy'z said...

waaaa...jeles!!!--go blonde darling!!atleast one of us will go for it!!hmmm...:(